Monday, May 16, 2011

Living vicariously...

So, all of the blogs that I read are about families with kids. Funny stories and pictures of what their children have done.  But we don't have kids yet, so I have decided to live vicariously through my siblings and post funny pictures and stories of my niece and nephews. This week we are in Peachtree City visiting with my family before we leave for the summer.  Yesterday my whole family came over to celebrate my nephew Sam's birthday, Wyatt's birthday and Mother's Day.  Needless to say, it was eventful.  I guess it always is eventful/chaotic when you have a 7 year-old, 4 year-old, 3 year-old and twin one-year-olds running around. 

My dad aka "Grandpa Pip" holding Hunter (left) and Ryan (right). In this picture you can really tell how different they look.  Sometimes it's hard to believe they are even twins. 
Sitting out on the porch Avery says out of nowhere- "Oh, what a beautiful day".           Not something you expect to hear from a 3 year-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment